Development of Cardio-Vascular System
Q1. Enumerate the:
- changes in blood circulation that occur at birth.
- adult derivatives of right and left subcardinal veins.
- derivative of right and left 4th aortic arch.
- derivatives of right and left 6th aortic arch.
- right and left anterior cardinal vein.
- embryological structures that form right atrium
- embryological structures that form left atrium
- embryological structures that form interventricular septum.
Q2. Name the adult derivative/s of :
- septum primum
- septum secundum
- right horn of sinus venousus
- left horn of sinus venosus
- left umbilical vein
- ductus arteriosus
- ductus venosus
- left common cardinal vein
Q3. Describe briefly:
- Development of interartial septum formation and associated congenital anomalies .
- Development of inteventricular septum formation and associated congenital anomalies .
- development of right atrium.
- Tetrology of fallot.
- Development of inferior vena-cava.
- Development of portal vein.
- Fetal circulation and the changes that occur in circulation at birth.
- Patent foramen ovale
- Coarctation of aorta