After reading this post you will know:
- The contents of popliteal fossa.
- Origin, insertion, action and nerve supply of Hamstring muscles.
- Longitudinal arterial anastomosis in the posterior compartment of thigh and its clinical significance.
- Boundaries , contents and applied anatomy of Popliteal fossa.
- Branches of popliteal artery.
- Muscles supplied by tibial nerve in the popliteal fossa.
- Arterial anastomosis around knee joint.
Contents of Posterior Compartment of Thigh
Hamstring Muscles- Characteristic Features, Origin, Insertion, Action and Nerve Supply
Arterial Anastomosis In the Back of Thigh
Popliteal Fossa – Boundaries, Contents and Applied Anatomy
Branches of Popliteal Artery and Muscles Supplied by Tibial nerve In Popliteal Fossa
Arterial Anastomosis Around Knee Joint