After reading this post you will know
- The origin insertion action and nerve supply of muscles of gluteal region.
- The site for intramuscular injection in gluteal region.
- Structures passing through greater and lesser sciatic foramen.
- Arteries participating in trochanteric and cruciate anastomosis.
- Trendelenberg’s test and sign.
- Sciatic nerve – origin, root value, course, branches .
Muscles of Gluteal Region and Their Nerve Supply
Structures Passing Through The Greater and Lesser Sciatic Notch
Arteries participating in Trochanteric and Cruciate anastomosis
Gluteal Muscles – Origin, Insertion and Action
Trendelenberg’s Test And Sign
Site of Intramuscular Injection In Gluteal Region
Lateral Rotators of Hip Joint
Sciatic nerve – Origin, Root Value, Course , Branches and Muscles Supplied