After reading this post you will know
- Cutaneous nerves supplying front of thigh.
- Structures draining into superficial inguinal lymph nodes.
- Modifications of fascia lata- Iliotibial tract, Saphenous opening .
- Muscular compartments of thigh.
- Femoral triangle – boundaries, contents and applied anatomy.
- Femoral sheath, femoral canal and femoral hernia.
- Adductor canal- boundaries and contents.
- Branches of femoral and profunda femoris artery.
- Femoral nerve- root value, course , branches and distribution.
- Muscles of anterior compartment of thigh- origin, insertion, action and nerve supply.
Cutaneous Innervation of Front of Thigh
Superficial Inguinal Lymph Nodes
Modifications of Fascia Lata
Structures Piercing Cribriform Fascia/Passing Through Saphenous Opening
Bursae on Anterior Aspect of Knee joint
Femoral Triangle- Boundaries and Contents
Femoral Sheath – Femoral canal And Femoral Hernia
Adductor Canal- Boundaries , Contents and Applied
Branches of Femoral and Profunda Femoris Arteries
Femoral nerve – Root value, Course, Branches and Distribution
Muscles of Anterior compartment of Thigh