Q1. Enumerate the :
- changes that occur in the spermatozoa during the process of spermiogenesis.
- phases of fertilization
- main results of fertilization.
- ectopic sites of implantation.
- common contraceptive methods
- component of placental barrier in early and late period of fetal development.
- teratogenic agents
- adult derivatives of endoderm, mesoderm and ectoderm
- adult derivative of neural crest cells
- adult derivatives and functions of notochord.
Q2. Describe briefly:
- Acrosome reaction
- In-vitro fertilization
- Chorionic villi
- Structure and functions of placenta.
- Placenta praevia
- Placental barier
- Extra-embryonic membranes
- Methods of estimating age of fetus.
Q3. Which is the site of fertilization?
Q4. Which is the normal site of implantation?
Q5 At what age of the embryo the anterior and posterior neuropores close.
Q6. Which is the period of organogenesis?