After reading this post you will know:
- Structures forming boundaries, roof and floor of posterior triangle of neck.
- Subdividions of posterior triangle of neck.
- Contents of occipital and subclavian triangle.
- Clinical significance of subclavian triangle.
- Origin, insertion, action and nerve supply of sternocleidomastoid muscle.
Q. Enumerate the :
- Structures forming the boundaries of posterior triangle.
- Structures forming roof of posterior triangle
- Cutaneous nerves supplying skin of side of neck
- Muscles forming floor of posterior triangle
- Subdivisions of posterior triangle
- Contents of occipital and subclavian triangles
Contents of occipital and supraclavicular(subclavian) triangles