After reading this post you will know
- Parts of ear.
- Features and nerve supply of auricle and external acoustic meatus.
- Parts, , features , nerve supply and applied significance of tympanic membrane.
- Contents and boundaries of middle ear/tympanic cavity.
- Relations of tympanic cavity and applied significance.
- Parts and function of internal ear.
- Features of auditory tube.
Parts of Ear
Auricle – Features
Auricle- Nerve Supply
External Acoustic Meatus- Features and Nerve Supply
Tympanic Cavity/Middle Ear- Content and Boundaries
Inner Ear – Bony and Membranous Labyrinth