After reading this post you will know
- Location and parts of stomach.
- Arterial supply and venous drainage of stomach.
- Lymphatic drainage of stomach.
- Structures forming stomach bed.
- Nerve supply of stomach.
- Peritoneal folds attached to stomach.
- Contents of lesser omentum.
- Applied aspect
- Why gastric ulcers are common along lesser curvature?
- What is Troiser’s sign?
- Why malignancy from stomach can spread to oesophagus but not to duodenum?
Location and Parts of Stomach
Blood Supply of Stomach -Arterial Supply and Venous Drainage
Lymphatic Drainage of Stomach
Structures Forming Stomach Bed
Nerve Supply of Stomach
Peritoneal Folds Attached to Stomach and Contents of lesser Omentum