After reading this post you will know
- Parts of large intestine.
- Cardinal features of large intestine.
- Differences between small and large intestine.
- Nerve supply of large intestine.
- Posterior relations of caecum.
- Peritoneal recesses around caecum.
- Applied aspects – volvulus, diverticulosis, Hirschsprung’s disease or congenital megacolon.
Parts of Large intestine
Cardinal Features of Large Intestine
Differences Between Small and Large Intestine
Parasympathetic Innervation of Large intestine
Volvulus, Diverticulosis, Hirschsprung’s Disease or Congenital Megacolon
Caecum- Location, Relations, Recesses and Applied Aspect